Details for EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Moore County Road and Bridge Department is accepting
Moore County Road and Bridge Department is accepting applications for Truck Driver position in Sunray, Tx. Prefer applicant live in Sunray. Applications can be picked up at the Road and Bridge Office in Dumas at 420 S. Wilson St. Applicants must have a valid Texas Class A CDL. Heavy equipment experience is helpful. Applicants must pass a pre-employment physical. Successful applicant shall comply with DOT drug testing. Prefer applicant speak and write English. Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m., May 17, 2021 at Road and Bridge Dumas Office 420 S. Wilson St.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Strickland becomes 1-2A state champion
- Lilia Castro turns 101; family celebrates with parade and party
- Dumas track makes trek to Austin
- Top finishers for Dumas at state track
- DJHS educators come together for reunion
- Marshall man fatally shot at Wendy's, police need your help
- “SID” HOLT
- Moore County residents turn out to help during 2021 Day of Caring
- 2 teens die in major crash after driver loses control of car
- A health crisis
- NBC Announces Fall 2021’s Drama-Filled Schedule, ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ to Conclude This Summer
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 6 Pushed Back to 2022 for Mostly-Uninterrupted Midseason Run
- ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ Renewed for Season 2 at NBC
- ‘Manifest,’ ‘Good Girls,’ ‘Zoey’ & More NBC Shows Still Awaiting Renewals
- WSGF P2P Alt Property Finance Vaycaychella App Launch Starts Next Week
- Kaarta and EXI Join Forces to Address UXO Positioning in Challenging GNSS-Denied Environments
- From ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ to ‘Army of the Dead,’ Garret Dillahunt Is Still Fighting Zombies
- Employer Direct Healthcare sponsors Inaugural Florida Health, Education and Innovation Summit