Jason Wilde offers three keys for the Green Bay Packers when they host the Chicago Bears in an NFC North showdown Sunday night at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
Nebraska and Iowa met on the gridiron Friday in what has became a Black Friday tradition, and another tradition in recent seasons — an Iowa win — held true. Journal Star photos by Francis Gardler
Stacker compiled 36 facts about “long haul” COVID-19 patients, from symptoms to demographics, using data from Mayo Clinic, The Atlantic, and news sources.
Stacker is sending out a casting call to all movie buffs and cinephiles: Can you answer these real “Jeopardy!” clues about famous actors from the Nov. 13 update of J! Archive?
These global population statistics may surprise you. Stacker compiled this list from United Nations’ reports, news articles, academic studies, and other documents.
- Moore County COVID deaths rise to 32
- New DISD police chief sworn in as officer
- Next Generation of Drive-In Theater and Open-Air Cinema Is Here
- Demons lose defensive battle on Thanksgiving, fall in regional semifinal action
- Confrontation leads to shooting in Marshall
- Demons defeat Mustangs for area title
- Rising COVID cases "stretch" local health care system
- Demonettes suffer tough back-to-back losses over weekend
- Demons dominate Bucks in hoops action
- Coffee Memorial conducts blood drive in Dumas
- With QB Grant Gunnell sidelined, Arizona Wildcats suffer 10th consecutive defeat
- Nebraska set for early kickoff at Purdue
- Steven M. Sipple: Confused by NU's snap issue, Raiola didn't know how to throw a bad one
- Report card: Grading Auburn's offense, defense, coaching in Iron Bowl loss to Alabama
- Doug Segrest: Auburn’s no match for Alabama in this Iron Bowl, but building to something special in '21
- Alabama 42, Auburn 13: Three things we learned from the Tigers' lopsided Iron Bowl loss
- Mark Edwards: Tide dominates Auburn, and Saban feels fine (as he should)
- Arizona Wildcats QB Grant Gunnell exits UCLA game with injury, replaced by freshman Will Plummer