In many ways, this bill is too big, too expensive, and includes too many things not related to COVID-19, but we are in a crisis unlike anything most of us have seen. It is necessary for Congress to act and to act at a level proportionate to the crisis. Therefore, I support this bill which will help every American and this country as a whole in this difficult time.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Former Dumas student-athlete receives 2019-20 Holland's Award from Angelo State University
- Dumas Downtown Association organizing "Senior Graduation Parade" for class of 2020
- Epilepsy Foundation hosting 'virtual walk' June 7 to raise money for epilepsy and seizure care
- New Model Home Debuting in Georgetown, TX
- MARK KEVIN DOPSON
- JBS's Tim Shellpeper: 'I know that we are working really hard to keep these employees safe.'
- Dumas says goodbye to Chief Marvin Trejo
- Max Preps names four Demons to watch for in upcoming football season
- MARIA LOERA RODRIGUEZ
- J. MAC BENTON
- U.S. Supreme Court schedules conference in followup to landmark Janus case
- Joe Medley: Dye restored Auburn’s dignity against Alabama
- Esper Announces the Launch of Its Discovery Product to Deliver Regulatory Insights and News
- Sideline View: Greatest sports films of all-time, part four
- Racism Is a Public Health Issue in Need of Decisive Action
- Coronavirus claims 268,797 hotel-supported jobs in Texas
- LyondellBasell Named Responsible Care® Company of the Year by the American Chemistry Council
- Polte Introduces IoT COVID-19 Social Distancing and Contact Tracing Solution