Wilton Grice recently celebrated his 88th birthday while at BSA hospital in Amarillo following a diagnosis of stage 4 spindle cell sarcoma. A large turnout of family members, including his wife, Phoebe, surprised him by gathering outside the lobby glass to wish him Happy Birthday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Bette Midler reveals original Hocus Pocus cast members will return for the sequel
- Dumas seventh-graders defeat Canyon on home field
- Selena Gomez: I want to play a bada**!
- Ivins commits to Sul Ross State University
- Dumas downs Hereford in district opener
- Demonettes sweep Lady Bulldogs in regular season finale
- Lizzo was 'bothered' by people focusing on her body
- Daisy Edgar-Jones cast in Where the Crawdads Sing
- Sunray JV falls to Stratford, while Middle School teams post victories
- DJHS Demonettes close out home games with wins
- Maggie Grace reveals son's birth
- Blake Shelton 'extremely excited' to marry Gwen Stefani
- Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne victims of credit card fraud
- Kanye West mocks Friends as 'not funny' after Jennifer Aniston tells Americans not to vote for him
- Pediatric and Congenital Heart Services Expands to Meet Growing Need
- Kylie Jenner: My public persona is a character
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up on strictly parenting her daughter: 'I needed her to be strong'
- Chrissy Teigen asked John Legend to take photos of her in hospital after pregnancy loss