Moore County Health Foundation recently awarded 13 scholarships for the Spring 2020 semester. Recipients include (order shown in the gallery) Elizabeth Deregules - RN, Gay Ku Paw - LVN AC, Gloria Leyva - FP LVN, Karina Cervantes - RN, Lilliana de la Pena - RN, Madison Brass - RN, Makenzie Dunning - RN, Michael Velasco - RN, Mireya Zamarripa - RN, Olivia Hidalgo - RN, Pamela Jiminez - RN, Sandra Aguinaga - LVN AC, and Sarah Diseker - RN.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Moore County imposes youth curfew
- Moore County declares coronavirus (COVID-19) disaster
- Four more test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) in Moore County; total now five for the county
- Moore County has first confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case
- Demons, Demonettes show improvement in track, continue to cultivate youth for future success
- As area cases emerge, MCHD steps up precautions against coronavirus (COVID-19) spread; to date, all Moore County tests negative
- 2 arrested in overnight shooting death of Texarkana teen
- Young golf program strives for continued success
- Dumas baseball displays promising start to 2020 season
- Dumas softball shows promise, despite suspended season
- Ex-Wildcat Rob Gronkowski wins WWE 24/7 championship at WrestleMania
- MY FAVORITE GAMES: Truman State wins inaugural America’s Crossroads Bowl
- Saban proposes '14 days of teaching with players' before preseason camp
- Longview VA clinic to close Monday for cleaning after multiple COVID-19 cases confirmed
- Queen Elizabeth promises better days will return as she addresses UK and commonwealth
- Jamie Dornan will be more appreciative
- Robert Downey Jr. celebrates frontline workers on 55th birthday
- Jay-Z and Meek Mill send 100,000 masks to prisoners amidst the coronavirus pandemic