CNN's Erin Burnett discusses the war inside the GOP between conservatives like Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) versus former President Donald Trump, as he continues to push the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Strickland becomes 1-2A state champion
- Moore County residents turn out to help during 2021 Day of Caring
- Lilia Castro turns 101; family celebrates with parade and party
- Dumas track makes trek to Austin
- Top finishers for Dumas at state track
- “SID” HOLT
- Marshall man fatally shot at Wendy's, police need your help
- DJHS educators come together for reunion
- A health crisis
- 2 teens die in major crash after driver loses control of car
- What kind of movement did spring ball prompt in the Huskers' projected defensive depth chart?
- Halle Berry slams 'negative' Instagram
- Henry Cavill tells fans: Be happy for me and Natalie Viscuso
- 9 of Loki’s Best Moments in the MCU (VIDEO)
- Lisa Kudrow's emotional Friends filming
- Alec Baldwin slams cancel culture
- Olivia Rodrigo's sweet letter from Taylor Swift
- ‘Godfather of Harlem’s Giancarlo Esposito Previews Powell’s Politics in Season 2