Former President Donald Trump has been knocked off Forbes Magazine's latest list of 400 richest people in America, an exclusive group he has been a part of for more than two decades. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza discusses Trump's history of lying about his net worth and what this new public blow to his wealth status likely means to the man who famously claims "I'm really rich."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Dumas actor filming 'Yellowstone' prequel
- East Texas man killed in collision with semi driven on wrong side of road
- Steven M. Sipple: Cam Jurgens, key cog in Frost offense, strongly considering jump to NFL
- Amarillo Based KAMP Hotels Growing at a Rapid Pace
- IRMA GARCIA
- Harrison Co. deputies: 4 arrested in Harleton drug bust
- Huskies rally in second half to defeat Demons
- JAMES H. ‘JIM’ TAYLOR
- Sunray Christmas Lights Parade returns Monday
- FERN EDWARDS
- NASA to Dedicate, Rename Rocket Park for Former Director George Abbey
- SAP Global Partner Launches APPRISE Initiative to Speed & Automate Digital Transformation
- Vandelay Hospitality Group Opens "D.L. Mack's" In The Park Cities Tomorrow
- Packers quarterback Jordan Love placed on reserve/COVID 19 list
- Experts predict less economic growth, elevated inflation for years to come
- Studies: Trump tax cuts helped lower income families, Build Back Better helps wealthier Americans
- Three observations following 2022 DB Malcolm Hartzog's verbal commitment to the Huskers
- Newpark Announces Non-Binding Memorandum Of Understanding For Joint Venture In The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia