Hula-Hoop dancers are taking the reemerging trend to a whole new level. Angela Presnell can balance the hoop on her nose and catch it between her ankles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Don McLean cuts off daughter's $3m inheritance
- Group sues Austin over homeless encampments
- MARILYN ANN PUTMAN HARDWICK
- Gov. Abbott Increases Readiness Level In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
- Ears and Beers, Texas Tumbleweed 100 draw crowd to courthouse square
- Kim Kardashian West in legal battle with neighbours
- 9th Demons top Stratford, Caprock
- MARGARET ANN POWELL THOMAS
- SHANE MICHAEL HANNA
- Tennis stays hot in district play
- ESPN's College GameDay to be at Wisconsin-Notre Dame
- Suspended Wisconsin RB Antwan Roberts entering transfer portal
- ‘Evil’ Keeps Us Asking What’s Up With Sheryl in Season 2 (RECAP)
- Guanajuato state international working tour in the United States
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 21-19 loss to NAU
- ‘The Rookie’ Showrunner Previews ‘Most Dynamic Episodes’ Yet in Season 4
- James Bond bosses 'don't know' how Amazon deal will impact franchise
- Roger Taylor was 'tempted to laugh' at Freddie Mercury's first singing attempts