California Gov. Gavin Newsom addresses his supporters after surviving the GOP-backed recall effort. CNN projected that the governor will remain in office after a majority of voters voted "no" in Tuesday's recall election.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- YouTuber Mel Thompson dies aged 35
- Charlize Theron's children want independence
- Sales good at Lions Club Arts and Crafts Festival
- Domestic violence homicides in Texas rose 23 percent in 2020
- ROSE WATSON
- SAM ‘SAMMY’ RAMOS
- An Oklahoma love story: Afghanistan refugee reuniting with her Army veteran husband in Grand Lake
- My Plates to auction rare Texas license plate numbers
- Demon Orange, Black blank Whitefaces
- JULIA J. GONZALEZ
- After Minnesota's beat up Nebraska physically the past two years, Huskers say, 'We owe them one'
- Game On: Storylines, matchups to watch (and a prediction) for Huskers vs. Gophers
- Husker DC Erik Chinander to coach Saturday after father, Gene, killed in car accident
- Darren Criss is set to be a dad!
- Jack Whitehall: I once accidentally sent pictures of my bum to a university professor
- Kyle Richards: Acting is my first love
- Sean Penn's wife files for divorce after a year of marriage
- Dordt hosts Dakota Wesleyan in GPAC football play