A 10-year-old unaccompanied migrant child was found alone in a field on the morning of April 1. A farmer spotted the boy and alerted Border Patrol authorities. The child had been traveling with a group, without parents, according to US Border Patrol's Rio Grande Valley Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings, who provided the video to CNN. Hastings said the boy had been left for approximately four hours and "when he woke up, he didn't know where he was or where to go." The Nicaraguan National Police later identified the minor as 10-year-old Wilton Gutiérrez.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Long-time Dumas educator recognized
- Bobcats claim district
- Dumas wrestling hosts final home duals
- AERIEL CHERRISS CHRISTMAN
- Lady Comanches cut lead after four-run fourth inning, Ladycats hold on to win
- Amarillo Art Institute members exhibit works in Dumas
- BILLIE EUGENE ‘GENE’ SRADER
- CHARLES JUSTIN LONG
- Bobcats defeat Panthers in high-scoring affair on the diamond
- Demons pick up fourth district win in 17-3 blowout of Bulldogs
- Steven M. Sipple: Playing with 'a different edge,' Toure makes strong impression in spring drills
- Rice economists: Biden’s tax increases would kill 1 million jobs in two years
- Zion Oil & Gas Completes Second Drilling Milestone in Megiddo-Jezreel #2 (MJ-02) Well in Israel
- The ‘Shameless’ Series Finale: What Worked and What Flat-Out Didn’t
- As border crisis worsens, Biden taps new immigration officials
- MIND Technology, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Results
- Belltown Power Texas adds storage to its growing development portfolio
- Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. To Present At Singular Research Webinar