Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger talks to CNN's John Berman about the United Boeing 777 flight that experienced engine failure and the training pilots receive to handle those situations.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- JBS donates $10,000 to Care Net for school supplies
- Chief Ray Resendez, bringing change to the DPD, Part 2
- Deputies stop kidnapping, receive letter of commendation
- Marshall, TX bridges closed
- Guymon rodeo has tradition: Finlay hopes to add his name to the legacy in the Panhandle
- Moore County to hold vaccination clinics next week; bars open, businesses increase capacity
- Ladycats open season with win over Tulia
- GAIL CARIKER MELBAN
- Chief Ray Resendez, bringing change to the DPD
- Aggie women send seniors out by securing a SAC tourney spot
- APT™ Formulation Combats Multi-Drug Resistant Candida auris: An Emerging Global Healthcare Threat
- Jason Porter to Lead AT&T Public Sector and FirstNet
- Canadian YouTuber Jeff Thorman of Home RenoVision DIY released a flood damage video series, to help Texas residents cope with the destruction caused by last week's winter storm
- Texans impacted by winter storm, power outages, encouraged to apply for assistance
- Samaritan's Purse Provides Emergency Relief To Winter Storm Victims In Texas And Oregon
- John Andrews Joins Invicti Security as VP of Global Channel
- List of boil advisories currently in effect in the ArkLaTex
- Max Midstream Texas LLC Conducting a Supplemental Binding Open Season - Seahawk