A flash flood emergency in Washington left roads submerged and cars stranded as heavy rains poured over the region.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Childers sentenced to 28 years in prison
- TYLER VAUGHN CATHERALL
- Rick Russwurm: 'Just reading it made me proud to be from America.'
- Valero donates $275,000 to health foundation capital campaign
- Dumas Savages invited to World Series in Florida
- Sales tax allocations up for Dumas, Cactus
- Texas Music Jubilee set for Saturday at DHS
- Happy Independence Day, Moore County
- Safe Place, Inc. in limbo pending investigation
- First responders compete to help mothers in need
- Blac Chyna wants cyberbullying lawsuit dismissed
- Amber Heard's friend gives declaration supporting Johnny Depp
- Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach to co-write Barbie
- John Krasinski begins work on A Quiet Place 2
- Ariel Winter: It will be hard to say goodbye to Modern Family
- Vanessa Lachey's 'glad she found' husband Nick Lachey
- Ed Sheeran wants to return to Africa
- Cameron Boyce's family launch foundation