Tom Barrack, a former adviser to former President Donald Trump, was charged with illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates as an effort to influence the foreign policy positions of both the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and the incoming administration.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Don McLean cuts off daughter's $3m inheritance
- Gov. Abbott Increases Readiness Level In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
- Group sues Austin over homeless encampments
- MARILYN ANN PUTMAN HARDWICK
- Kim Kardashian West in legal battle with neighbours
- Ears and Beers, Texas Tumbleweed 100 draw crowd to courthouse square
- 9th Demons top Stratford, Caprock
- Josh Homme's kids file for restraining order against him
- MARGARET ANN POWELL THOMAS
- SHANE MICHAEL HANNA
- Dime a Dozen: WEEK 3
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats host the NAU Lumberjacks
- Nebraska-Oklahoma pregame observations: Could NU be closer to full strength vs. OU?
- Live updates: Real-time thoughts, analysis, commentary and more as Huskers take on Oklahoma
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: ‘Stargirl’s Big Fight Scene & Character Deaths
- The Emmys, Ken Burns’ ‘Muhammad Ali,’ A Political ‘Fiasco,’ Lifetime’s ‘Imperfect High’
- Kaya Scodelario pregnant with second child
- With Za’Darius Smith shut down, Packers look to Preston Smith, Rashan Gary to step up