As featured on
TEXARKANA, Texas – An 18-wheeler struck a railroad bridge on College Drive and 40th St. in Texarkana Tuesday morning and was stuck for over two hours, shutting down traffic between Texas Boulevard and Summerhill Road.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Two-vehicle collision leaves one person dead, another facing manslaughter charges
- Search continues for missing boater
- Two-vehicle crash claims life of Dumas man
- DONNA BOSLER PICKETT “NANNY”
- Stay safe, Denton: Schools close, police respond to crashes as road conditions, winter weather worsens
- Community gathers for East Texas Symphony Orchestra performance of 'The General'
- Texarkana, Arkansas boy located and is safe with mother
- MANDA DON RANDOLPH
- Lisa Marie Presley's ex-husband Michael Lockwood 'left in the dark' over singer's estate
- 'Cold, nasty' conditions expected for East Texas
- Region XIV Basketball Conference
- Julia Fox: I don't have $30 million!
- Gigi Hadid reveals 'really fun' morning routine with daughter Khai
- Catherine, Princess of Wales: It is essential we understand the early years
- Laverne and Shirley star Cindy Williams dead at 75
- Hilary Duff 'embarrassed' herself at Harry Styles' concert
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopta's daughter seen for first time
- Willie Nelson: Marijuana saved my life