As featured on
MIAMI and DALLAS, April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits (Southern Glazer's)—the world's preeminent distributor of beverage alcohol—today announced that it has signed a national alignment agreement with Lobos 1707, an independent premium spirits brand that leads the way for diverse brand ownership in spirits. Inspired by a centuries-old distillation process, Lobos 1707 offers four unique products including Extra Añejo, Reposado and Joven tequilas as well as a Mezcal Artesanal. Launched in November 2020, Lobos 1707 is named after the Spanish word for "wolf," representing unity, inclusivity and community. Wolves move as a pack and value both the strength of the group and of the individual, which is the backbone of the brand. Lobos 1707 is led by Founder and Chief Creative Officer Diego Osorio and Chief Executive Officer Dia Simms, with early backing by sports and cultural icon, LeBron James.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Long-time Dumas educator recognized
- Bobcats claim district
- Dumas wrestling hosts final home duals
- AERIEL CHERRISS CHRISTMAN
- Lady Comanches cut lead after four-run fourth inning, Ladycats hold on to win
- Amarillo Art Institute members exhibit works in Dumas
- BILLIE EUGENE ‘GENE’ SRADER
- CHARLES JUSTIN LONG
- Bobcats defeat Panthers in high-scoring affair on the diamond
- Demons pick up fourth district win in 17-3 blowout of Bulldogs
- Steven M. Sipple: Playing with 'a different edge,' Toure makes strong impression in spring drills
- Rice economists: Biden’s tax increases would kill 1 million jobs in two years
- Zion Oil & Gas Completes Second Drilling Milestone in Megiddo-Jezreel #2 (MJ-02) Well in Israel
- Texas Supreme Court unanimously throws out contempt of court order against Dallas salon owner
- The ‘Shameless’ Series Finale: What Worked and What Flat-Out Didn’t
- As border crisis worsens, Biden taps new immigration officials
- MIND Technology, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Results
- Belltown Power Texas adds storage to its growing development portfolio