As featured on
HMBD-002 is the only IgG4 isotype anti-VISTA antibody currently in developmentHMBD-002 is anticipated to enter a Phase 1 clinical trial in 2021
HOUSTON and SINGAPORE, June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hummingbird Bioscience, an innovative clinical-stage biotech company focused on developing precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets, today announced a strategic partnership with Asian genomic sequencing and bioinformatics company, Novogene Co., Ltd. ("Novogene"). The partnership will leverage Novogene's strong molecular diagnostics capabilities to expand patient identification through Next Generation Sequencing, NGS, testing in China to support the development of Hummingbird Bioscience's investigational drug candidate HMBD-001, an anti-HER3 antibody that will be evaluated for treatment of multiple tumor types, including NRG1-fusion driven cancers. HMBD-001 is expected to enter phase 1 clinical trials later this year.
HOUSTON and SINGAPORE, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hummingbird Bioscience, an innovative clinical-stage biotech company focused on developing precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets, today announced that its Chief Scientific Officer and co-founder, Dr Jerome Boyd-Kirkup, will be speaking at the 2021 virtual symposium "VISTA: A New Immune Checkpoint in Cancer, Autoimmunity and Beyond", taking place on June 18, 2021.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Marshall traffic accident
- CP Group, Formerly Crocker Partners, Completes Acquisition of Five Post Oak Park in Houston
- RUTH KNIGHT HILL
- Dallas Justice Now Asks White Allies to Sign Historic College Pledge; Make Sacrifices to Bridge Wealth and Education Disparities
- Storybridge opens Little Library at hospital
- JACKY L. MCVICKER
- PAULETTE SUSAN JEROME
- Lubbock Arts Festival is 'Out of this World'
- JBS offers COVID vaccinations and chance to win free meat for a year at July Sip and Shop
- D'Town BBQ Cook-Off returns this weekend
- Jacobs to Support UK Space Satellite Launch Project
- Lynne Spears: Britney is doing fine
- Please give me six feet: Lizzo warns fans to keep their distance following sharp rise in COVID-19 cases
- Shakira: I want my children to have normal childhood
- Montana State football picked fourth in Big Sky preseason polls
- ‘Roswell, New Mexico’ Star Jeanine Mason: Liz Gave Her Heart to Max But [Spoiler] Is ‘a Real Contender’
- Britney Spears requests for accountant to take over father's role in conservatorship
- Tom Daley wants to inspire LGBT youth: 'You can achieve anything'