As featured on
PLANO, Texas, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Siemens today introduced PCBflow, an innovative cloud-based software solution which bridges the gap between the electronics design and manufacturing ecosystems. PCBflow extends Siemens' Xcelerator™ portfolio with a secure environment for printed circuit board (PCB) design teams to interact with a variety of manufacturers, and by rapidly performing a range of design-for-manufacturing (DFM) analyses in the context of each manufacturers' process capabilities, which helps customers accelerate design-to-production handoff.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Long-time Dumas educator recognized
- Bobcats claim district
- 22 Demons, Demonettes qualify for Area track competition
- AERIEL CHERRISS CHRISTMAN
- Dumas Wrestling Roundup – District Results
- Lady Comanches cut lead after four-run fourth inning, Ladycats hold on to win
- Bobcats defeat Panthers in high-scoring affair on the diamond
- Amarillo Art Institute members exhibit works in Dumas
- Demons pick up fourth district win in 17-3 blowout of Bulldogs
- OPSU volleyball season ends with five-set loss in SAC quarterfinals
- Gimmal achieves SOC 2 Type 2 compliance
- Lena Dunham reflects on three years sober
- Carrie-Anne Moss' role change
- Tom Hiddleston feared losing himself
- ‘The Voice’: 7 Must-See Performances From the Final Season 20 Battles (VIDEO)
- Auburn basketball: North Carolina transfer Walker Kessler commits to Auburn
- Steven M. Sipple: Playing with 'a different edge,' Toure makes strong impression in spring drills
- Where each Husker quarterback stands at midpoint of spring ball, according to Scott Frost