(BPT) - Safety should be paramount on roads — not only for drivers, but for cyclists and pedestrians. One of the easiest ways to make sure everyone stays safe on the road is to have well-functioning headlights.
(BPT) - Bad driving habits aren’t just obnoxious, they’re also dangerous — motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death in the U.S., with more than 38,000 people having lost their lives and nearly 4.4 million injured in collisions in 2019, according to the National Safety Council.
(NAPSI)—You may not be able to treat yourself to an exotic vacation trip, an evening at the theater or even a dinner out these days but there are some other satisfying ways to treat yourself. Did you know that for the price of 13 steak dinners in some places you could buy yourself a beautifu…
(BPT) - Read on for results of a recent survey revealing the road trip plans of 2,000 people in the midst of COVID-19.
(BPT) - People are ready to get back on the road. Read on for survey results revealing the road trip plans of 2,000 people in the midst of COVID-19.
(BPT) - The COVID-19 pandemic has had an undeniable, unavoidable impact on the world — from the way you conduct business, to how you shop for groceries. It may have even shifted your idea of what is important in life.
(BPT) - As the nation navigates a safe and socially distant return to work and travel, states are loosening restrictions on stay-at-home orders. As your car may have been relatively idle over the last few months, the following tips can help ensure your vehicle is ready when you are.
(BPT) - Car maintenance is often a scheduled chore when you’re regularly driving. However, if you’re driving less due to the current environment, maintenance can easily become a lesser priority or even completely forgotten. Hankook Tire’s latest Gauge Index found that as daily driving decrea…
(NAPSI)—In the harried competition for close-in spots, normally courteous drivers engage in all kinds of parking taboos, many involving the use of parking spaces designated for the more than 30 million Americans with mobility-impairing disabilities. Fortunately, there are people doing someth…
(StatePoint) Social distancing guidelines across the country have made visiting a conventional movie theater difficult, if not impossible. However, what was once a relic of the past has now become an innovation in entertainment, the drive-in movie theater.
(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
- Turner cuts ribbon to formally open new hospital wing
- DHS Powerlifters host Tri-Meet
- Demonettes climb to 2-3 in district play with solid team effort over Lady Bulldogs
- Dumas edges Borger 53-46 in district matchup
- JESS DAVID STARKEY
- VP White to spearhead Amarillo College’s athletics program
- WAYNE ADMIRE
- Hospital Auxiliary awards scholarship to respiratory therapy student
- DONALD ‘DONNIE’ CLINTON REHKOPF
- EUFEMIO ANTONIO TOBIAS JR. (TJ)
- Reports: Montana State head coach Jeff Choate to be hired at Texas
- Frost: No changes coming to 10-man crew of full-time assistants; will add special teams analyst
- Scott Frost and Matt Lubick both call plays for the Huskers. How's it work?
- With Kevin King questionable, Tramon Williams’ return to Packers may turn into more than just a feel-good story
- Gabourey Sidibe: I used bulimia to beat my sadness
- Jennifer Lopez: I didn't love myself in my 30s
- Kelly Clarkson: My daughter thinks everyone is pregnant
- Christina Ricci's estranged husband files for restraining order