(BPT) - Politicians spend a lot of time talking about America-First trade deals. Even though the average person may not think about U.S. trade often, it's a key part of the economy — a topic that’s on everyone’s mind.
(StatePoint) As more women feel emboldened to raise their voices and fight for workplace issues that matter most to them -- from equal pay and development opportunities to sexual harassment on the job -- it’s important to both reflect on progress made and recognize there are many more milest…
(NewsUSA) - If you've spent any time obsessing about photos of your life, business, wardrobe, pet, or the last cupcake you ate, on Instagram, you understand that rush of excitement that comes when "Likes" pop up on your feed. Not only is it downright thrilling, but you can now cash in with Q…
(NewsUSA) - Anyone who operates a small business, home-based business, or even a home office knows that tax time can be stressful. However, investing in the right equipment and technology can help a small business navigate tax season - and every season - smoothly and efficiently.
(BPT) - When you hear the word bully, you probably think of the big kid waiting in the school yard to steal your lunch money. However, bullies aren't left behind when you move into adulthood.
(NewsUSA) - Remember the last time you were at the beach and craved a spicy margarita?
(NewsUSA) - In an age when you can get nearly anything delivered to your doorstep, and when boxed subscription services such as Blue Apron and PopSugar have become household names, it was only a matter of time before subscription boxes for clothing would seem practical instead of odd, and ex…
(NewsUSA) - CME Group's 15th Annual Trading Challenge is kicking off, and university students from all over the world will put their trading skills to the test. The stakes are high as teams are competing for a cash prize and a trip to Chicago for a day of education and networking.
(NewsUSA) - There's a name for what may be ailing some businesses and their employees: presenteeism.
(StatePoint) If you have a coworker who has been diagnosed with cancer, you may wonder, “what can I do to help?” Before leaping right in, the experts at Cancer and Careers, a non-profit dedicated to supporting people juggling cancer and work, say that it’s important to figure out how to prov…
(BPT) - In the real estate market, springtime is go time. It’s the busiest time of the year for home sales, and with this year’s stable economy and low unemployment rate, the spring of 2018 has the potential to be especially active.
(NewsUSA) - According to a recent study at Kent State University, the Association for Psychological Science (APS) and others, using pen and paper instead of laptops to take notes boosts memory and increases the ability to retain and understand concepts. Of course, in the past, handwriting wa…
(NewsUSA) - The aerospace industry is getting a boost in manufacturing its parts, making them safer and stronger, through a revolutionary new approach called 3D printing or "additive" manufacturing - a process which was invented at MIT in the late 1980s.
- Truck spills sulfuric acid on roadway
- Woman shot in face now in stable condition
- Shania Twain: Lyme disease is a 'silent evil'
- Ricky Martin wants to add to brood
- Cardi B feels 'ambushed' by Nicki Minaj too
- Barbara Palvin to be Marvel superhero
- Ellie Goulding nurturing relationship
- Kris Jenner supporting daughter Khloe Kardashian
- Zayn Malik thought Gigi Hadid love would last forever
- Ellie Goulding: Becoming vegetarian changed my life
- OSU football: Coming out of spring practice, Taylor Cornelius looks like Oklahoma State’s frontrunner at quarterback
- Wisconsin could boast deepest wide receiver group in Badgers' program history
- OU football: Mike Stoops says Sooners defense 'made significant improvement in a lot of areas' this spring
- Chicago Bears notes: Cohen ready to improve on do-it-all role
- [Video] Matt Nagy likes what he sees after 2 days of voluntary mini camp
- Saints bringing back wide receiver Brandon Coleman, sources say
- OU football: Sooners add another commit in LB Jonathan Perkins
- Spencer Pratt 'enjoys' people now he's a dad