(BPT) - In September of 2017, thousands of people from around the world congregated in an unlikely place: Wausau, Wisconsin.
(NewsUSA) - Spending time in the hospital can be a challenge, and the last thing you need is another setback on your road to recovery. This is why it is so important to know that being in the hospital - particularly if you are dealing with surgery, a physical trauma, or a serious illness lik…
(BPT) - Ninety-six percent of Americans are now shopping online, according to a recent study from CPC Strategy.
(StatePoint) As classrooms are getting modern makeovers across the country, here are five ways new digital technology is helping students to better absorb the curriculum.
(BPT) - Course Hero compares the expectations of high school seniors to the realities of college freshmen to help students and parents better prepare for the road ahead.
(BPT) - A teacher's ultimate goal is to instill a lifelong love of learning in their students. When kids are passionate about learning, the sky is the limit! Educators can support students' creativity and natural curiosity in numerous ways, and one method getting a lot of attention recently …
(NewsUSA) - CME Group's 15th Annual Trading Challenge is kicking off, and university students from all over the world will put their trading skills to the test. The stakes are high as teams are competing for a cash prize and a trip to Chicago for a day of education and networking.
(NewsUSA) - The world's largest celebration of opportunity in education starts next week.
(StatePoint) Career aspirations are driving more students to graduate school these days, and nearly two thirds believe an advanced degree is the new minimum standard level of education for any professional occupation.
(BPT) - 2017 has been a year filled with twists and turns. But what about those ones beyond the ordinary? The celebrities who admitted their embarrassing moments, the athletes who reached new heights and ordinary folk who pushed boundaries. Here are the top 8 stories from leading magazine Th…
(BPT) - Did you know that 35,000 hours of volunteering is the equivalent of working 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year with no days off for 17 years?
(StatePoint) In today’s tech-driven world, the classroom is evolving rapidly. Students equipped with the right tools will get a leg up on their studies and long-term success.
(NewsUSA) - Social Security, Medicare and supplemental insurance, long-term care, IRAs, life insurance, post-retirement investments and income taxes can all affect the success of your retirement. To that end, an easy-to-understand book and workbook are now available to help guide you in this…
(BPT) - Most working professionals want to advance their skills, land that promotion and get a raise. However, some 36 million adults face a significant barrier to achieving their goals and aspirations: They still need to complete a significant amount of coursework in order to earn a college…
Is your workplace a nurturing professional environment, or does competition and rank often override camaraderie and support?
(NewsUSA) - For too many people, every day is a struggle. A struggle United Way confronts by working tirelessly with organizations across the world to provide those in need with tools and resources to improve their lives. Like transitional housing and job training that helps families support…
- Truck spills sulfuric acid on roadway
- Woman shot in face now in stable condition
- Shania Twain: Lyme disease is a 'silent evil'
- Ricky Martin wants to add to brood
- Cardi B feels 'ambushed' by Nicki Minaj too
- Barbara Palvin to be Marvel superhero
- Ellie Goulding nurturing relationship
- Kris Jenner supporting daughter Khloe Kardashian
- Zayn Malik thought Gigi Hadid love would last forever
- Ellie Goulding: Becoming vegetarian changed my life
- OSU football: Coming out of spring practice, Taylor Cornelius looks like Oklahoma State’s frontrunner at quarterback
- Wisconsin could boast deepest wide receiver group in Badgers' program history
- Chicago Bears notes: Cohen ready to improve on do-it-all role
- OU football: Mike Stoops says Sooners defense 'made significant improvement in a lot of areas' this spring
- [Video] Matt Nagy likes what he sees after 2 days of voluntary mini camp
- Saints bringing back wide receiver Brandon Coleman, sources say
- OU football: Sooners add another commit in LB Jonathan Perkins
- Expectations unchanged for young Iowa linebackers