(StatePoint) When living in a rental, it can be challenging to make the space feel like home. While you may not be there long term, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it your own with some creative, non-permanent updates. Here are a few tips to make your rental feel more customized to you.
- Search continues for missing boater
- Two-vehicle collision leaves one person dead, another facing manslaughter charges
- Stay safe, Denton: Schools close, police respond to crashes as road conditions, winter weather worsens
- Two-vehicle crash claims life of Dumas man
- As Texas hit with freezing temps, natural gas drives Texas energy grid
- Model With Lifestyle, Health Behavior Information Predicts CKD
- PHOTOS: Winter storm aftermath in Tyler
- LIST: Power outages in Tyler area
- Community gathers for East Texas Symphony Orchestra performance of 'The General'
- Buc-ee’s beacon still beckons with snacks and gas in the middle of a Texas ice storm
- UNC, Duke unranked, but rivalry still matters to both teams, fans
- USDA Proposes New Rules to Cut Sugar, Salt in School Meals
- Reese Witherspoon: Jennifer Coolidge deserves every bit of her success
- Cheryl is 'torn' over the idea of having more children
- Nikki Bella: My son threw up all the way through my wedding!
- Michigan State, Rutgers clash in Big Ten Super Saturday matchup
- Super Bowl 2023: Cher from ‘Clueless’ Returns, a ‘Bad’ Reunion & More Must-See Ads (VIDEO)
- Economy Is Improving, but Recession Risk, Inflation Still Hover