(BPT) - Over the last year, life has been synonymous with ongoing changes, and chances are your home has had to adapt to these changes too. Your kitchen table might now be your office, the living room now serves as a classroom and your kitchen island is now a space for virtual social hours w…
(BPT) - In the winter, keeping the cold out and the heat in is everything. For many busy homeowners, it can be easy to overlook a few simple preventive maintenance tasks before cold weather sets in. Doing so can reduce the risk of home damage and help maximize energy efficiency. So before fr…
Sorry, but your browser does not support the video tag.
(BPT) - Over the years, the inventory of affordable homes has been in sharp decline, while home prices have risen dramatically. With housing becoming increasingly unaffordable, the shortage of safe and affordable homes is affecting more and more prospective homebuyers every day. However, pot…
(BPT) - Since spending more time at home, you’ve probably started eyeing projects that need attention. If so, you’re not alone — Houzz home renovation website reported a 58% increase in leads for home improvement professionals this past summer.
(BPT) - Home may be where the heart is, but the higher energy bills from staying home 24/7 are causing households across the country a hefty case of heartburn. The hot summer months were tough enough, but as we head into the cold winter months, we’re in for another peak in power bills. Altho…
(BPT) - With temperatures cooling and leaves changing from golden yellow to deep auburn, there’s no denying that it’s the season of all things cozy and comfy. And as you begin to hunker down and bundle up indoors, the thought of embarking on a deck building project might not be top of mind.
(BPT) - Never before has a home’s outdoor space been more cherished or vital. It’s not surprising then that nearly two-thirds of American homeowners have either recently undertaken or are in the process of upgrading their home’s exterior, according to Porch.com. For those of you still in the…
(BPT) - There’s no shortage of choices when it comes to bidet toilets. If you’re someone who insists on having the best, here's a tidbit to simplify your search: The evolution of the bidet largely occurred in Japan. Though the French get credit for inventing the bidet, it was actually Japane…
(BPT) - A fire department responds to a fire every 24 seconds, and a small flame can turn into a major fire rapidly. With Americans spending more time at home than ever before, it is important to be ready before disaster strikes. To ensure your family is prepared for the unexpected, make sur…
(BPT) - Data collected in recent years by the FBI has revealed that there are roughly 2.5 million burglaries a year. This averages out to one burglary about every 13 seconds nationwide. So, while many feel safe and secure at home, one can never be too prepared when it comes to protecting you…
(BPT) - Personalizing a kitchen’s design is an opportunity to showcase true individuality. The space will feel like a true reflection of self when finished with handpicked details. Adding special touches throughout a space, from unique materials to striking statement pieces, can work togethe…
(BPT) - It’s not over yet. Just past the peak of hurricane season weather forecasters have already had to resort to the Greek alphabet to name storms. And with severe storms and tornados appearing around the country, it is more important than ever to take steps and be prepared before, during…
(StatePoint) While real estate agents report that far fewer people than normal have been moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, that may soon change. A recent Harris Poll found that nearly a third of U.S. adults living in urban areas are considering a move to less densely populated cities in t…
- Turner cuts ribbon to formally open new hospital wing
- DHS Powerlifters host Tri-Meet
- Demonettes climb to 2-3 in district play with solid team effort over Lady Bulldogs
- Dumas edges Borger 53-46 in district matchup
- JESS DAVID STARKEY
- VP White to spearhead Amarillo College’s athletics program
- WAYNE ADMIRE
- Hospital Auxiliary awards scholarship to respiratory therapy student
- DONALD ‘DONNIE’ CLINTON REHKOPF
- EUFEMIO ANTONIO TOBIAS JR. (TJ)
- Reports: Montana State head coach Jeff Choate to be hired at Texas
- Frost: No changes coming to 10-man crew of full-time assistants; will add special teams analyst
- Scott Frost and Matt Lubick both call plays for the Huskers. How's it work?
- With Kevin King questionable, Tramon Williams’ return to Packers may turn into more than just a feel-good story
- Gabourey Sidibe: I used bulimia to beat my sadness
- Jennifer Lopez: I didn't love myself in my 30s
- Kelly Clarkson: My daughter thinks everyone is pregnant
- Christina Ricci's estranged husband files for restraining order