(BPT) - What do you like to do for fun when you have some free time on your hands? Whether it’s seeing the latest blockbuster, sampling a delicious entree or taking a road trip, chances are your passions cost money. If you’re like many Americans, you may find you don’t have quite as many loo…
(BPT) - A clean house always looks and feels good. But did you know a clean environment goes a long way toward keeping you and your family healthy?
(StatePoint) Aspirations of home ownership is strong for America’s families, yet findings from the fifth annual America at Home survey from NeighborWorks America indicate several perceived barriers to homeownership among the majority of consumers.
(NewsUSA) - Sponsored by GAF - It's time to stop thinking of Millennials as totally uninterested in owning anything just because they were early adopters of Uber.
(StatePoint) The chicken or the egg? Which came first continues to fuel philosophical debates. But when it comes to buying a home, experts are pretty clear about the proper order of things -- agreeing you should fit your mortgage to your finances, not to a house.
(BPT) - House hunting can feel like an adventurous new chapter in your life. If you're lucky enough to find the property that checks off all the "must have" boxes — appearance, size, price, location — it’s easy to fall in love.
(BPT) - Daydreaming of spring is something everyone does during the coldest days of winter — even pests. The promise of warmer weather on the horizon is also a boon for the numerous species of pests that inhabit your area, and when the temperature perks up, many of those pests come out of hi…
(BPT) - From smartphones to mattresses, almost everything you buy comes with a warranty. How can you ensure you get the most benefit from a warranty, especially for a major investment that’s critical to the comfort of your home, like a new furnace?
(BPT) - Transforming the unremarkable into the extraordinary need not be an impossible task. More and more homeowners are finding that lavish looks are both attainable and affordable. Their imaginative design professionals are making it happen, using cypress to create their clients’ dream homes.
(BPT) - Sponsored content from Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
(BPT) - The weather outside is frightful, and the week ahead calls for falling temperatures, maybe even snow. That makes it easy to dream of warmer spring weather, but to plan for it? To sit and strategize for making the most of next year’s lawn and landscape projects? That seems like no sma…
(BPT) - Today, more than ever, homeowners gravitate toward design elements that transform the bath into a spa-like oasis. Designers look to incorporate pieces inspired by the natural world to bring renewed energy into the room and create a soothing environment. From fixtures inspired by boom…
(BPT) - Nearly 42 percent of all New Year’s resolutions are broken by February, according to Statisticbrain. It’s easy to understand why — resolutions are difficult to keep all year long. Instead of risking disappointment in 2018, why not make a resolution that takes short-term effort but yi…
Sorry, but your browser does not support the video tag.
(BPT) - When it comes time to sell your home, not all rooms are created equal. Sure, potential buyers will walk through the entire house, but their opinion of a few primary rooms can ultimately determine whether they choose to offer or walk.
(BPT) - For generations, homeownership has been part of the American dream. For most Americans, it’s the largest, most significant investment they’ll make, and because homeownership is the best way to grow their wealth, the most important investment as well.
(BPT) - Hardwood is one of the oldest building materials known to man, yet as any savvy architect, designer or homeowner will tell you, renovating with characterful woods is a sure way to make a tired interior look fresh and contemporary. “There’s something rejuvenating about the unique colo…
- Truck spills sulfuric acid on roadway
- Woman shot in face now in stable condition
- Shania Twain: Lyme disease is a 'silent evil'
- Ricky Martin wants to add to brood
- Cardi B feels 'ambushed' by Nicki Minaj too
- Barbara Palvin to be Marvel superhero
- Ellie Goulding nurturing relationship
- Kris Jenner supporting daughter Khloe Kardashian
- Zayn Malik thought Gigi Hadid love would last forever
- Ellie Goulding: Becoming vegetarian changed my life
- Wisconsin could boast deepest wide receiver group in Badgers' program history
- Chicago Bears notes: Cohen ready to improve on do-it-all role
- OU football: Mike Stoops says Sooners defense 'made significant improvement in a lot of areas' this spring
- Saints bringing back wide receiver Brandon Coleman, sources say
- [Video] Matt Nagy likes what he sees after 2 days of voluntary mini camp
- OU football: Sooners add another commit in LB Jonathan Perkins
- Spencer Pratt 'enjoys' people now he's a dad
- NFL draft preview: Already deep at running back, Packers have too many needs elsewhere