(BPT) - Paid Content by Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
(BPT) - When people think of modern homes, many picture classic floor-to-ceiling glass windows, white rooms and contemporary furniture. The reality is, adding modern touches to your home does not require a rebuild, a huge investment or a blank space. A few design tips and simple swaps can tr…
(BPT) - Assessing and updating your home’s security measures should be a year-round focus for homeowners. While timely reminders, such as National Home Safety Month, are great for encouraging immediate action, these considerations should remain top-of-mind 365 days of the year.
(BPT) - With people across the country spending more time at home than ever before, home improvement projects are increasingly becoming top of mind for homeowners. Despite the financial difficulties brought on by the pandemic, 77% of homeowners say their home renovation budget for 2020 is th…
(BPT) - The sounds of birds chirping, longer daylight hours, and blooming trees and flowers are signs that warmer weather is on the way. That means more time outside to enjoy nature, but it’s also a sign it might be time for a little maintenance as summer heats up.
(BPT) - What happens when you turn on the shower? In the typical North American home, cold water comes pouring out. Because this is a shock to the body, most people make it a habit to run the shower for a few minutes before getting in.
(StatePoint) While real estate agents report that far fewer people than normal have been moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, that may soon change. A recent Harris Poll found that nearly a third of U.S. adults living in urban areas are considering a move to less densely populated cities in t…
(BPT) - Choosing a home is strongly influenced by the layout and appearance of its bathrooms. But no matter how long you’ve lived in your home, there are bound to be improvements you’d love to make. And almost everyone needs options for optimizing bathroom space.
(BPT) - Severe thunderstorms are increasing in frequency and intensity, according to government data that point to more than 16,000 incidents of damaging wind and 5,000 large hail reports in the U.S. last year alone.
(BPT) - After the snow and ice has melted away each spring, drivers and homeowners around the country are left with their aftermath — annoying and destructive potholes.
(BPT) - While the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed real estate transactions across the country, some still need to buy or sell their homes. It’s critical to understand the pandemic’s impacts on real estate, from simply touring a home to the ability to close transactions.
(BPT) - With everyone hunkering down, many of us are thinking about how to maximize what’s already in our homes. What many don’t know is that the benefits and efficiencies of a smart home might already be at their fingertips. With a little research and time spent with your appliances and tec…
(BPT) - With so many people across the country staying put in their homes right now, a fun and functional outdoor space is more important than ever. Amusement parks and concerts are closed or canceled and spring is around the corner, beckoning families outdoors. Millions of people are workin…
(StatePoint) If buying a home is on your near-future to-do list, experts say that 2020 may be a good year to make it happen. Mortgage interest rates are near historic lows, providing you with the opportunity to finance a new home purchase at a much lower cost.
(StatePoint) While you can’t choose your family, you can choose how close you live to them. A new survey suggests some healthy boundaries between parents and in-laws make for a happier family relationship -- something to keep in mind when shopping for a home.
- Wreck near Dumas sends five to area hospitals
- Family-run NextGen RPM comes to Dumas
- Dumas Printing changes ownership
- Wreck claims life of Sunray man
- Dumas cross-country trains for fall season
- Two Marlins receive scholarships
- Demonettes hit the court in a scrimmage
- IVAN ALEJANDRO VILLANUEVA GARCIA
- Sunray hosts Homecoming Fun Run
- Demons put in more work for upcoming season
- Josh Seltzner, offensive lineman
- United Imaging, Debuting at AHRA as a Gold Sponsor, Announces FDA Clearance of Its Latest Deep Learning Reconstruction Technology, uAI HYPER DLR
- Corporate Floors and Its Family of Facilities Maintenance Companies Become Certified B Corporations
- Big Ten presidents, chancellors meeting Tuesday to discuss fall sports
- Regents want Huskers to play but are 'following the Big Ten's lead'
- Huskers 'prepared to look for other options' if Big Ten cancels season
- Report: Millions lose health insurance because of COVID-19 shutdowns
- Demons put in more work for upcoming season