Dumas High School conducted basketball camps the week of June 24-27. Head boys basketball coach Randy Ray, with the assistance of other coaches and high school players, taught the young campers various basketball skills, such as dribbling, shooting, passing and more. Thursday morning, a friendly competition was held to put what they learned to work. The morning session was for third through sixth grades and the afternoon session was for grades seven through nine.
- The legacy of Bob Powell
- Downtown brew pub one step closer to reality
- CHRISTEL GAIL HOLT
- Demonettes split games with Lady Eagles
- Emma Preston receives a parade
- BILL HARBERT
- Freshman Black defeats Borger
- MCHF to hold 'Dino Dash' to benefit rural nursing education
- Safe Place reopens, Fobbs named executive director
- MARSHA RAY
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Content Removed
- 3 dead following explosion in Red River County
- Rihanna says being a mum is her a 'dream'
- Jennifer Aniston debating joining Instagram
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, Week 6
- Olivia Colman's husband took royal loo roll
- Eddie Van Halen has throat cancer
- The Script's Danny O'Donoghue says fitness regime helps with mental health